The third season of Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Warzone 2 update has received a ton of information from Activision, including a new BlackCell Battle Pass option. The $30 package, which also includes a ton of fashionable cosmetics for your soldier, takes the place of the current Battle Pass Bundle.
New Seasonal Maps, Weapons & Modes
There are several updates coming to the game with the upcoming MW2 and WZ2 Season 3 release. Along with a new variation of Resurgence dubbed Massive Resurgence and an entirely new map for Warzone Ranked Play, the following game modes will be back: Gunfight, Cranked, Resurgence, and Plunder.
The FJX Imperium Sniper Rifle is another new weapon coming to MW2 and WZ2. This is a fresh interpretation of the 2012-released Intervention Sniper Rifle from the first Mass Effect 2.
Additional BlackCell Bonus Content
The Operator in the BlackCell bundle is a new character dressed in animated camouflage. A Pro-Tuned Weapon Blueprint, Vehicle Skin, and Finishing Move will also be given to you. Additionally, you’ll get access to the whole Battle Pass, which includes several BlackCell-only goods and runs parallel to the normal sectors.
12 Brand-New Operator Skin Variations
Players may acquire unique skin variants as part of the BlackCell package, which is an original product. This is a first for Battle Passes in any game, and we believe that fans of original content will like it.
Below is everything you can expect to get with the purchase of the new COD BlackCell Battle Pass.
- Access to the full Season 03 Battle Pass and 20 Tier Skips (25 on PlayStation).
- 1,100 COD Points instantly awarded.
- Up to 1,400 COD Points awarded throughout the Battle Pass.
- A BlackCell Operator, attired in an imposing animated Camo skin.
- A Pro-Tuned Weapon Blueprint, Vehicle Skin, Run 3 and Finishing Move.
- An exclusive BlackCell Sector within the Battle Pass AO serves as an alternative starting location.
- Immediate unlocking of adjacent Battle Pass Sectors to the BlackCell Sector.
- Additional, BlackCell-only Battle Pass content: Every Season 03 Battle Pass Sector with an Operator Skin has a BlackCell variant (12 Skins in total) to unlock.
On April 12, Call of Duty MW2 and Warzone 2 Season 3 will be released, along with the new Call of Duty BlackCell Battle Pass.